24 hour a day action
at our family casinos.
* Kampongsom City Casino & Hotel, near the Golden Lions, Ocheteal Beach. The local Cambodian alternative.
* Sokha Vegas Casino at Sokha Resort is expanding, and has a full range of gaming machines and tables, right in the hotel. on Sokha Beach
* Bao Mai Resort & Casino - Chinese oriented. Right on Ocheteaul Beach
* Golden Royal Hotel - Chinese Oriented. Right on Hawaii Beach
* Golden Sea Royale (or Grandstarz Royale Holding) - Chinese oriented. inside the Golden Sea Hotel & Casino Victory Beach
* The Sun Will - inside Queenco Tower Hotel - (for Chinese customers only, not for anyone else) Victory Beach
Majestic Casino - or SV World Casino - Chinese oriented on Victory Hill
* Diamond Sea Casino - the local alternative, on Victory Hill. Baccarat & Slots.
* Golden Sea Casino - on Victory Beach. New 7 story luxury hotel and casino.
* Queenco Casino - right on Victory Beach, with several restaurants and a great view.
* The Rich Resort - Right on Victory Beach
* Diamond Casino - Chinese oriented. At Golden Sand Hotel - Ocheteaul Beach
* Ya Dou Li Casino and Hotel - Chinese oriented. Ocheteaul Beach
* Bao Du Casino - Downtown
* Super Rich Casino Resort - Sokha Beach (Open Soon?)
* JB Casino - Ocheteaul Beach (Open Soon!)
* Victory Paradise Casino Resort - Top of Victory Hill
Casinos here offer gaming machines from 1 cent to $4 per game. Video poker and an assortment of slots are most common, with many 10 and 20 cent roulette machines. All the machines take only U.S. Dollars. (which is the standard currency in Cambodia)
Baccarat is the most common table game, followed by roulette and blackjack. Roulette is usually a $1 minimum; Blackjack $2-$10 minimum, and Baccarat $5 or $10 minimum. 2 (or more) of the casinos have Texas Hold 'em Poker.
You can now play at many of our casinos from your own home, anywhere you have an internet connection. Dozens of live, on-line casinos around town. In fact, possibly some casinos here are on-line only deals. (but not the ones listed above.)
Many casinos cater to Chinese gamblers now, and have many Chinese speaking staff, food, games, and dealers who speak Chinese.